In this project , Establishment of some Big bridges on the channels , rivers & the existing roads has anticipated as follows :
1. The bridge( 159 + 313km.) over Shah Abbasi pavement with 3 spans (12mt. double or two sided ) .
2. The bridge (159+792 km) over a concrete channel with a span of 20mt.
3. The bridge (160+905km) over a drainage channel with a span of 20mt.
4. The bridge (161+132km) over Mian-Mahaleh asphalt road with a span of 15mt.
5. The bridge (163+617km) over Shaid Beheshti Avenue with 3 spans (20mt.)
6. The bridge (164+723km) over Gileh-Rood river with a span of 20 mt.
7. The bridge (167+785km) over Sangar asphalt road (2 spans are 20 m & 2 spans are 33m)
8. The bridge (167+895 km) over drainage channel with a span of 20mt.
9. The bridge(171+530km) over Imam-Hossein alley with a span of 10 mt.
10. The bridge (171+740km) over concrete channel and asphalt road related to industrial township ( 2 spans are 15mt & a span of 30 mt. )
11. The bridge (173+443km) over Rasht – Ghazvin highway(2 spans are 15m & 2 span are 30m)
12. The bridge (175 + 568km) over Siahrood river (with 3 spans and each one 30mt).
13. The bridge (181 + 038km) over Lakan road (with 3 spans and each one 12 mt.(two sided )
14. The bridge ( 181 + 203km) over Lakan river ( with a span of 24 mt.)
15. The bridge (185 + 034 km) over Jirdeh road ( with 3 spans of 12 mt. )
It is necessary to say that all beams used in above bridges ( through the size of 20mt. are precast & more than 20mt are also precast but in the form of pre-woven) .
Technical Specifications Of Bridges :
A. Pile : Excavation process with a circle section & diameters 120 & 150cm. and with the height of 20 to 30mt. to be performed (in the lands with N multiplication between 65 to 100) , and also due to pour candles , we used fromcasing & bentonite .
B. Precast beams : Beams related to bridges ( with spans10 to 24 mt. ) are in the form of precast beams and the beams (24 to33mt) are in the form of pre-woven precast beams .